Friday, December 3, 2010

Warm Welcome

Greetings to all my dear friends and readers, 

Welcome back. I know its been awhile since i updated my abandoned previous blog (http://shinyeen.blogspot.com). From now and onwards, this is where i can have the freedom..... err ok, SLIGHT freedom of speaking what is going on with my life and my thoughts on things related to me and you. Hope it would bring some entertainment for you guys and enjoy! Do bear with me sometimes when i slack in updating. You can always pressure encourage me by posting some shout-outs! LOL. 

Those who have used few minutes of their precious time linking/re-link my blog, THANK YOU! Please feel free to drop me a note if you have any interesting sites to share with me and everyone else! 

Coming up asap :

1. Post internship celebrations
2. Ipoh one-day trip
3. Colmar Tropicale, Bukit Tinggi trip

Hectic days still haunting me! But i'm keeping count all the fun i'm having. Weee~ And omg! I haven't start a single word on my Industrial Training Report (ITR). Give me the strength and the motivation peeps! I need kick-start booster urgently. FML. Nah.... Just joking! I'm actually loving mine. 

Xoxo. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment