Monday, December 27, 2010

Greetings From Afar

Sorry for the late Christmas wish my friends! Was really busy for the past few days..... How's ur xmas celebration? Mine was awesome! <3 Will post about them after cleaning up my room a little bit. Now, i just wanna say a big thank you to three special friend of mine who actually have the heart and effort to send me greeting cards from different states!

1. Rachel - Thank you! Although got ur card late (blame the pos laju).... Love it still. I laughed when i read what u wrote to me on the first paragraph! Too much hor.... *whack*


2. Fei - Thank you boy! Aww.... really sweet of u to send me a blink-blink xmas card. I'm actually a big fan of gold dust! Hahahahaah...... (that's a secret) 




3. Quinn - Thank you eggie! Oh, if u notice, there are like holes all over the card. I didnt poke the card on purpose k? Its those naughty ear-rings. LOL~


I'm really excited when i got all of ur cards. Can't wait to see u guys next Monday when class starts! Till we meet again....... =)

Xoxo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment