Monday, December 6, 2010

New Friend Found

Wow! Six months of industrial training.... definitely not an easy journey but i can't say i didn't have any bit of fun at all. As usual, when some event come to an end, it's always the people i met that i'm gonna miss most. Everything that we all did together each and everyday, especially morning coffee at pantry!!! Lol~

The best thing i've gained?? Two best friends!


Had a session of happy hour with them both and Rachel right before the last day of work..... it was such an awesome night out together with u guys! There are tons of silly pictures which i don't think its a good idea to post it up. It might scare the hell out of my parents if so happen they came across my blog. Haha!



To Jolene : You never failed to make me laugh with all ur witty excuses and expressions. The thing i admire u the most is how u react and accept something with an open heart and simple minded. Having u with us all just reduce the stress-level that we are facing. Only thing u need to remember is - PLEASE improve ur Bahasa Malayu asap girl...... LOL~


To Sara : You sat right next to me in office and my working life would be so dull without u. Thank you for all the entertainments we gave to each other and also all the help u provide me at work. And like a big sister, u will always be there for me when i needed someone to hear me out and advice me on things that i can't handle. Oh well, speaking of this.... i think its a two way thing la. LOL~ I know u gonna miss my company while at work but need not worry.... i'm just a call away! And of course, bbm is our best friend right? Weeeeee..... oh, sorry for choosing the pic below. I just think its so adorable that it needs to be shared out!


There goes my shout-out post to both of you. I won't be emo-ing because i know very well that we are meeting up like REAL SOON! See ya...... <3

Xoxo.


No comments:

Post a Comment