Monday, December 13, 2010

Thai Cuisine Surprise

Oh well, its not really a surprise actually. I should say its a well planned farewell dinner for us - the interns (Rachel, Connie & yours truly). Special thanks to Sara, my dear organizer of the night! I know this post should have been like up a week ago but so sorry guys.... i'm occupied with friends and family... AH! How can i forgot bout my report. And since my report looks quite complete hours ago, this is a short break i deserved. =)

Khuntai Restaurant, located off Jalan Gasing, Petaling Jaya was the Thai restaurant that we went. Awesome dishes i would say and the price is quite reasonable. We ordered few of the popular choices that the waitress recommended! Spicy....

Tomyam Seafood 

Pandan Chicken 

Mango Appetizer 

Green Curry Chicken 

- no idea what this egg is called - 

- no idea what this fish is called either - 

All i remember is i had a great time with all my colleagues and friends. Throughout the whole 6 months of my internship, they have been superbly helpful and friendly to me. I'll never forget all the guidance and appreciate it lots. 


Of course i'm missing all the team lunches, buffets & karaoke session! Before that i never just knew we are all one crazy bunch of ppl.



All these photos will be treasured and who knows one day we might be colleagues again! But for now, i wish u all the best in ur career and life. Take care peeps!!

Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment