Thursday, December 9, 2010

Cartoon From Disney Again


Finally, watched Rapunzel today! Been wanting to watch it since the day it was screen on cinema but yea, due to some unforeseen circumstances......... Its been dragged until 11.20 this morning. Rushing all the way to Sunway Pyramid with my usual movie date - San! Thanks for the company today honey! =D

The story wasn't exactly how i remembered it to be. I think they changed the original storyline, adding some adventure to the princess which makes the whole story much more interesting. I think most of us can have a great laugh throughout the whole cartoon and i personally gave most of the credits to Maximus, the Palace Horse.

But trust me, u would be so amaze by the lanterns floating all over the sky! Omg. Omg. Omg. I was actually having a hard time stopping myself from making sounds like owhh, wahh, yorr (all amusing tones) in the cinema. Hmmph~ Take a look!


Seriously? Like SERIOUSLY! So beautiful weih............ <3 Love this lots!

I think i'm gonna get myself the dvd. Yes i am! Or maybe just download? wtf. Anyone has the soundtrack? Please leave a msg to me! TQ~ I'm so watching Beauty and the Beast + Anastasia.... AGAIN!

Xoxo.

1 comment: