Sunday, April 29, 2012

Simply Because...

I'm stuck at home for the time being SIMPLY BECAUSE i need to keep an eye on my part-time maid. Hot and stuffy weather did not help at all.


Sometimes i wonder what's the point of subscribing Astro where i can't find a suitable channel to watch during the weekends. But i will still continue paying SIMPLY BECAUSE sometimes there's one particular program that might interest me. 



Watching back all the videos and pictures posted in facebook regarding the Bersih 3.0, i realized there are always more than one version of a story SIMPLY BECAUSE some people just love to manipulate a situation for their own benefits. Even national newspapers cannot run away from the blame as their reports are one sided. Sigh! 



I'm flying off on 10th of May and i haven't start packing SIMPLY BECAUSE i'm too lazy and last minute is my middle name wtf! Still need to get a pair of leggings and few pairs of socks! 



Gonna end this post now SIMPLY BECAUSE i'm going to have my tea break and then my afternoon nap before going pasar malam tonight! Oh yea~ 




Xoxo. 




No comments:

Post a Comment