Monday, April 2, 2012

April

Two weeks i've abandoned my blog! This is because I've been busy working part-time and i barely have enough rest! Somedays i even have to skip checking updates on social network sites! Finally now i'm back having some own sweet time in my room after a massive cleanup of my car and throwing few pairs of my shoes! Arrgh~ There's a bit of slight ache but dad has been nagging me to clear unnecessary things (according to him) since forever so i have no choice but to dump dump dump!

There are few more important things that i need to complete within this week:

1) Tidy my room. I have no idea why my room will be a mess by the end of each week! Pfffth.

2) Edit my visa application. Fyi, i'm not going to Fairbanks anymore due to some rules complication. So i've secured another job at Anchorage, the capital city of Alaska. Will be working at the airport but the position and which restaurant is yet to be confirm. Most probably i'll be leaving there on the 2nd week of May! Just can't wait!

3) Complete my post about Phuket & Krabi trip.

4) Get myself a new camera!

5) Sort out every files from the internal harddisk of my old laptop. This is definitely gonna drive me crazy.

6) Pray that i finished the above tasks before adding on to the list!


Imma gonna start with the first one without wasting anymore time. =)


Xoxo.


No comments:

Post a Comment