Sunday, February 6, 2011

Happy Rabbit New Year!

Dong Dong Dong Qiang! *Gong Xi Gong Xi* Happy Chinese New Year all my friends! How's your celebration throughout the whole week? Mine was simple yet memorable. =)

Rabbit - 2011 

It's "Chor Sei" already according to Chinese Lunar calendar. A little grumpy (well, honestly its extreme grumpy) as i noted that my cny break is coming to an end! Time to settle down and get back to work. Grr~ But i'll just worry bout that tmr. Today, i still deserve to slack i guess. 

Back to Subang from Johor yesterday. Thankfully my hometown is not affected by the massive flood. Nothing different about this year celebration. Haha! Old traditions stays always..... Had a few reunion dinners which made my tummy rounder but damn worthwhile. Diet can watch later right? 

Loving this family portrait. Just happen to notice my dad and uncle giving same gestures. *roll eyes*

Perfect Smile from All 

Ok, all we wanted was a snapshot of the 5 of us. Oranges was mainly forced by the elderly! I'm serious. 

Cousins 

U know what i miss most when i'm back to Subang? My favourite cookies and my dear cousin! Lol~ 

Chocolate Chips 

Best Sister 

And also Lou Sang with all my loves! 

Huat Ah! 


Take care till we meet again!

Xoxo.

1 comment:

  1. hate to get sick during the big days! miss out lots of chance to take pics !! arhhhh....!!! looking forward the next year then. Is our turn!
    Miss & Love ♥

    ReplyDelete