Monday, February 28, 2011

Another Shoulder Needed

If only i have some free leisure hours.... i think i would love to stay at the country side, letting the wind to mess up my hair. 


If only i can spend some of my precious time, wasting it without feeling any guilt..... i would love to go to the playground like how i used to when i was little. 


Sigh. Being a 3rd year of students is really draining me up. Having to cope with studies as well as personal life issues...... leads to insomnia. I'm not having nightmare, thankfully enough but any ideas how to sleep throughout the night without waking up every two hours? Gosh!

But i'm sure all graduates undergo this amount of stress. And of course, i'll go through it with all my belove coursemates. Stress, if take it positively it might be a driving strength to cope all obstacles. =)

And to tell the truth, i still pray that everyday is a Friday.



Xoxo.  

No comments:

Post a Comment