Friday, April 8, 2011

One Less Burden

Finally. I'm done with my Viva - Part 1. 

Viva is something most Undergraduates have to go through which is the presentation day of our Final Year Project. The amount of stress each and everyone of us suffered is seriously indescribable. Anyhow, most of us proudly experienced it and glad we all managed to overcome it. Good work to all my friends. =) 

Some of us faced problems along the way, well..... some of us cried, screamed, bang our heads on the wall but no matter what.... this process is going to be part of our memories. And we all know none of us are walking this journey alone. We have companions fighting this war together and although arguments can't be avoided in some circumstances, its better than traveling a smooth route without each other. 

For the pass few weeks, this is what is running across my mind.

My life suck and why is the other side always better mine.

 
Ironic isn't it. 

Failed.

I'm at the edge of giving up. 

Luckily, i learned this. 

Stress. Is an obstacle we should overcome.

Now? I'm so grateful everything is going smoothly and credits to all who helped me. Thank you. Just so u know, slight encouragement follows with great impact. 

Its up to us whether to hold on tight or to loosen our grip.

 
There are so many Thank You messages that i need to send out. 

You guys are so amazing. Telling me there is always sunshine after the rain. 

S.M.I.L.E 

Time to relax abit before continuing with other assignments! For those my loves who are having their Viva next week, all the best! Don't give up! 


Xoxo. 


1 comment: