Wednesday, March 30, 2011

MIA - for the Time Being

Sorry guys. Will be leaving my blog for a period of time. Probably a month or so? I'm really lack of time to update anything as my FYP-part 1 Viva is like round the corner. Next week to be exact! Codes will be my "best" company for now and deep down in my heart i hope i will fall in love with it......

Start chanting !

"iloveucodeiloveucodeiloveucodeiloveucodeiloveucodeiloveucodeiloveucodeiloveucodeiloveucodeiloveucodeiloveucodeiloveucodeiloveucodeiloveucodeiloveucodeiloveucodeiloveucodeiloveucodeiloveucodeiloveucodeiloveucodeiloveucodeiloveucodeiloveucodeiloveucodeiloveucodeiloveucodeiloveucodeiloveucodeiloveucodeiloveucodeiloveucodeiloveucode"

Hahaha... forgive me if i behave crazy. Gone haywire since two weeks ago and if the symptoms getting serious or worst, call "Tanjung Rambutan" authorities to lock me away..... gah~

Fyi, my semester break starts after May 10th! Make a note peeps! Ring me and we shall go party!!
Till then, T O O D L E S !


Xoxo.  

No comments:

Post a Comment