Monday, April 25, 2011

Never Say Never

Did i just used THAT as my post title? Hahahaha.... forgive me and just let me be for once if ur not a fan of Justin Bieber. I have to admit. This boy really DO have something in him that manage to capture millions of hearts. U guys really have to give him credit for that weih! I'm not crazy over him of course. The fever will cool down in no time. Now, thanks to two of my beloved baby. Forced me to accompany them to watch Justin Bieber's movie.

 

I'm not sure whether everything in the movie is the truth of what he's been through but the message he wanna portray is positive. So, why bother cracking ur head criticizing him. I really admire his stage performance and the confidence in him. One thing for sure, i can NEVER do that when i was 16 or below. Hahaha... 

Ok, its officially STUDY week now. Bah~ 



 






 

Just exactly how i picture myself. Dammit. 
Signing off now. First paper one May the 3rd. 
Wish me luck! 

Xoxo. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment