Sunday, May 22, 2011

Quickie Quickie

I'm still complaining. I need more TIME. Been so busy right after my finals but loving every minute of it. Finally manage to squeeze some space and attention to my blog. No idea where to start as my brain is abit rusty over the holidays. LOL.

My finals? Not great but no point crying over it since its a past now. Just pray that lecturer will be lenient and don't be too hard on us. Breath~ Seriously glad and relax after handing up my last paper, almost teared... Hahaha! Tears of joy ok..... =p Using all my time to enjoy first for now before the ASP.net course starts next month. Sigh....... Every Monday to Friday from 9am - 5pm. The thought of driving to uni and stuck in the traffic jams KILLS ME. Looking at the bright site, i get to see and hang out with my uni loves all together... cheer me up alot. Hehe!

Have to say sorry to mummy for the belated Mother's Day celebration. Thank you for being considerate and caring when i'm such a pain in the ass. Hahaha.... besides giving her a surprise pressie, daddy took her (and me of course) to dine at Rakuzen @ Empire Shopping Gallery.
 
Menu
 
 Raku-Zen
 
 Peas
 
 Salmon
 
 Eel
  
Cod Fish
 
Daddy & Mummy
 
 
I love u

There are more updates to be done for example my Sabah trip last week but let's just be patient awhile more. I have to catch up on other things! And my room......... still in a mess. Gosh! Where is ur determination Shin Yeen..... Room cleaning should be in progress ASAP! Grrrrrr~


Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment