Friday, March 18, 2011

If I Die Young

I have to admit. The title is just as random as picking a song title from ur mp3 list. 

It has nothing to do with what i'm about to post. 

Actually i'm feeling so stoned right now that i have no idea what i'm going to type next. 

Waiting to meet my supervisor in faculty. Yawns. She's gonna be late for an hour so...

Decided to align all sentence to the center. 

Seriously lack of sleep.

Failed to install a software into my lappie for almost a week. 

Damn! 

And its totally NOT my problem. I blame it ALL on the management. 

Lose a CD. "Sekarang masih tutup lah". Oh, its lunch time. "Datang esok, orang in-charge takda".

wtf. 

So now u can see why my work can't progress smoothly? 

Moody + grumpy! 

But, it's a FRIDAY. I'm gonna get some break from hectic student life. 

Drink tonight peeps. 

Xoxo.


No comments:

Post a Comment