Thursday, October 25, 2012

Some Nights

Hey guys! I'm finally back. The down side is definitely feeling so rusty to even start a topic. And have to pathetically titled my post with the song playing on my iTunes. =( 

Maybe just a quick check on what am i up to lately. 

1. Looking for a job. 
2. Attending job interviews. 

Oh gosh. That's it. My life is boring right now. I miss the past 5 months, everything i experienced in the United States of A. Even though i'm sulking about it, i know it won't change the fact that i'm back home. Well, don't get me wrong. It's not that i don't like being here. Of course i do, i have my family and friends. The thing is, i need to start a brand new chapter in life. Graduation is a mark, a slap on my face telling me i should start thinking about my career for real. Sigh~ Maybe this feeling will go away once i secured a job! Maybe... Anyway, life is full of challenges! Just gotta hold myself together and be strong! 

Some nights, i wish i was still 18. 


With love, 
Yeen. 



No comments:

Post a Comment