Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Nine Days Left

Oh gosh. I'm leaving my home to the United States of A in just nine days! Somehow it seems like just yesterday i'm planning to go for Work And Travel (WAT) but the fact is everything is settled now and i'm going to work in Anchorage, Alaska soon! I thought i would only be feeling excited and happy but this is not 100% true. I'm quite anxious and worried leaving to a place so far from home where i need to be independent. I'm not saying i can't take this adventure but don't tell me you don't like waking up on your own comfortable bed where mummy already prepared breakfast on the table for you. Five months without my parents to clean up my mess. Arrgh~ Thank goodness i'm going there together with 6 of my best friends, i'm sure this helps! 

Damn the feelings. I'm just going to ignore it and enjoy my life before stepping into the working world. Love my new blog background! More cheerful i think. Maybe i should change my header too. Hmm~ Alright, gonna catch up with the new episode of the drama series and then sleep. Good night! 



Xoxo.


3 comments:

  1. yea. i love your blog background too.
    happy working and traveling there. I m sure you will enjoy it.

    All the best and god bless!!

    lei ming

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. hey thanks for your wishes! Will surely do. =)

      Delete