Tuesday, November 8, 2011

What's Up

Busy schedule! Even i'm having one week of semester break, its not enough. There are tons of events i would really like to post but i just dun have any extra time. *nervous break down* 

Since i'm waiting for my lunch to arrive at my doorstep, a quick recap of what i've been through lately! *looking at my phone which got hang due to the Blackberry App World, feeling extremely frustrated*

1. DISTURBED by how inhuman people can be. It's the case of the little girl at China, where she got ROLLED over by a van and later on by another lorry. What's worst to mention is almost 20 passerby and non of them actually stopped and helped. Arghh.... selfish and heartless is definitely an understatement. 

2. REALIZED that in any relationship, TRUST is the foundation..... and once its lost, definitely not easy to gain back. Not impossible but it takes time. 

3. BLOATED after an amzing BBQ & steamboat party with all my coursemates. 

4. DISAPPOINTED when the person whom i thought will always put me as priority, treated me otherwise. Or at least, that's how i really felt. Of course i'm not saying this just because its a one-time-off occurrence but sometime, things just accumulate until it reached and passed the limit.

5. GIVING chances. This is a value i've yet to learn. I'm pretty sure it comes together with forgiving. 

6. HOPING for a better future, a cheerful tomorrow and a memorable yesterday. 

7. INDULGED in luxury lifestyle for the weekend with my love ones. Met Dato' Jimmy Choo in person!! 

8. PROUD of all my best friends graduating from tertiary education. Congratulations and all the best in all of your future undertakings. Can't wait for my turn........ 

9.  COMFORT. Glad i'm able to be by their side when they needed someone to hear them out or just give them a hug. I have to say thank you for lending me a shoulder too. Really appreciate every second of your time. <3

10. FAREWELL to my dearest honey pig. Lol..... you know who u are. Take care and good luck over there. I'm sure you can cope with the new environment well but anyhow, i'm just a skype call or whatsapp text away from you! Gonna miss u lots. Muaxx~ 


Time to get busy with my work again! 


Xoxo. 




No comments:

Post a Comment