Monday, September 19, 2011

Final Semester!

Apparently blogger has updated their template. Looks much more professional now i would say, plain white and grey. Slightly unfamiliar with it though, but i'll give it a try now.

My life would be different starting from today as i'm officially a final semester student of Computer Science, Software Engineering. Classes will be conducted Tuesday until Thursday and the rest of my time would be either doing assignments or killing the devil that have been haunting me - Final Year Project (FYP).

Definitely i will still spent my time with my love ones, parties, celebrations,  and all. But discipline is what i need to have now. Will be hanging out at Starbucks, Paparich, OldTown more than usual. IF ONLY they can provide me vip cards. Lol. Get some discount also not bad right?! Hmmph. =(

No point frowning. I'll put some effort in along with my coursemates. Work smart and hard together!! Hehe~


Xoxo.


No comments:

Post a Comment