Monday, July 18, 2011

Strike By Boredom

Officially on holiday now and for the first time since..... i can't remember, i have nothing to do. I'm so bored that i actually fell asleep while thinking what should i do for this coming two months. Damn!

Cut the crap. I NEED A PART-TIME JOB. And my wish came true. For a day..... gonna work tmr! Please keep this kind of job coming babeh. I want to work occasionally.... with sufficient pay. (If i'm the boss i think i won't hire you, which is me, myself in this case) Ahhhh! What am i doing here right now? Oh, i forgot. I'm bored so i'm just spamming my own blog. How fun~ *roll eyes*

It's so ironic when i complaint so much about how busy am i BUT i never appreciate the day i'm actually free from anything! Yes, i should give myself a tight slap. Seriously. Hmmph!

Parents catching up with Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 1. Me and my family all gonna catch the second part this coming Thursday. Weeeeee! I'm excited i'm excited i'm excited. Best thing is i'm now hooked with 90's boy-bands songs. Thanks to someone really. My youtube most searched today is all Westlife, A1, Nsync, BackStreetBoys, The Moffats......

OK. I'm gonna sip a cup of coffee and watch tv. Cure my boredom.

p.s. : I'm gonna skip my post on Singapore trip. Here's the thing great about facebook. I upload the entire photo album and people are free to comment. No need long winded story here oh~


Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment