Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Hectic

Half an hour more before stepping back in the lecture hall for another hour of tutorial. Sigh! Always knew final year students would probably have to suffer throughout the year but i didnt know it would be this tough! Aiks~

Just came back from a short but wonderful getaway to Cameron. Now, all i wish for is just to see some green tea leaves or purple orchid and red roses. ARRGH! But no....... the only thing awaits me is just assignments, more assignments and FYP.

Ok, i dun see any benefit coming after posting this. I dun think lecturer will give me any break also. *snap* Better put more time and effort on my work! Stress level increased dramatically!

Tonight will be chilling out at "i-also-dunno-where" for Jason's 23rd Birthday! More pics will be up soon, hopefully! Weeee~ Till then my friends.


Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment