Friday, February 24, 2012

WAT

If you guys have been following my twitter or any other social network services, you definitely knows WAT is the abbreviation of Work And Travel. Went for the interview session at Shangri-La Hotel, KL last Sunday and YEASSHH~ I got the job! 

#1 - Me can't wait for my summer job look


Country: Fairbanks, Alaska
Location: Westmark Fairbanks Hotel
Duration: 1st May 2012 - 1st Sept 2012
Position: Host
Wages: p.n.c.

After earning USD for 4 months, i will be going travelling around the United States of America for about 3 weeks. I know its long time more but i'm already so excited about this! Will be posting more about my preparation for WAT! 

Won't be active for a week here i guess. Phuket & Krabi in few days time. *love*


Xoxo.  

No comments:

Post a Comment