Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The Start Of Something New

It would be nice if i have a cup of hot green tea with me now while i'm blogging. Feeling bit chilling tonight even tough the air-conditioner isn't switched on. The holiday season is over and most people would be back on their feet again to hectic routine. Me, on the other hand have yet to decide on how to spend this coming few months before flying off to the United States. Of course, if everything goes according to plan... 

Roughly 5 months of work and travel at the US! I'm excited but nervous at the same time. Wondering how would it be like when i leave my country and how things could change or turn out when i return back home. I pray it would be better. An experience of a lifetime, i was told by my friends who participated in this program. I hope it's my turn to tell stories soon! =)

There are so much to do, so much to learn. I need to keep myself fully occupied and it is time to focus on the things that i've always wanted to accomplish. For example, keeping my blog updated frequently at least once a week, go for a jog at least twice a week, work part-times to cover my expenses, read some fiction / non-fiction books and the list goes on...

Well, at least one from the to-do-list will be checked. I'm updating my blog! Lol~ 

This morning was slightly unusual than the other days because i'm not having "dim sums" for brunch. Instead, drove down to Bangsar and tried out the Antipodean Cafe. I did a bit of research the night before and most of the reviews are good. And yes, i'm giving this cafe a thumbs-up too! Although you need to queue for about 20 minutes before getting a table, i would say it is definitely worth the wait. 

#1 - White flat & Cappuccino


#2 - Big Breakfast (Bacon)

 

#3 - Big Breakfast (Pork sausage)


#4 - Antipodean Cafe's Menu 1 


#5 - Antipodean Cafe's Menu 2


Good food, good environment and good services. There are so many other choices on the menu i've yet to try! Shall bring my parents here soon. Ahh~ Have i mention the cafe owner is "ang moh" and almost half of the customers are "ang moh" too? Hehe! It would also be a great place to hang out with friends for breakfast / lunch / dinner. Can't wait to visit here again. =)

Yawns~ Time to catch some sleep. Can i ever go to bed before 3am?! Hmmpph. 


Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment