Monday, August 1, 2011

Wallow In This August

The final month of holiday for me before the nightmare of ENDING SEMESTER (hopefully it's gonna be the last, no retake please) waiting and prepared to haunt me. =(

It will be a pretty hectic month and i swear i won't waste a single minute DAY. Hahaha! Part-time jobs to fill in a small part of my pocket, birthday celebrations as usual, a getaway trip, internal and external hard disk cleaning up, hanging out with friends as much as i can..... etc etc etc.

Looking back the years before, this month truly brought me lots of memories. Both happy and the unhappy ones. Nevertheless, no complaints coming from me. Each moments taught me a remarkable lessons and let's hope this coming August will do the same. XD


p.s. : It's the month of Hungry Ghost Festival too. Try avoid staying out from home late at night and read up some do's and don't during this season. Better take precautions! Give the benefit to the doubt so that u won't feel sorry for yourself or your love ones.


Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment