Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Tutorials

*yawns*

Just a short question regarding Knowledge Management but still unable to get few points out of anywhere. Others are long gone to dreamland leaving me and the hardworking Rachel to finish this task. LOL! Ok, i'm not counted since i divert my attention to other sources of entertainment most of the time. Aiks~

Its just the second week of this class semester and i already had my first presentation in the morning. Soon, assignments and projects will be piled-up and i'm going to sink into depression soon. Hahaha... Just joking! Burdens that all students have to carry and i'm pretty sure i'm not the only one complaining.

Well, i've told myself i won't procrastinate from now on but seriously, do i even have the drive to stick on to it? Tsk! Tsk! One good example? I'm bla-bling here instead of finishing of my tutorial. Check the time, its almost 3am. Maybe i should just hit the sack and hopefully an angel will come and finish my work for me. TQVM.

*slap*

Ok, wake up! No more crapping here. Get back to reality! Wish me luck.


Xoxo.  

No comments:

Post a Comment