Sunday, January 2, 2011

Counting Down 3, 2, 1...!

Took me a long time to decide how should i spent my last few hours of year 2010. Thought of wanting a quiet count down with a cup of nice coffee but ended up a blasting one instead. Hehe! Meet up with Adeline, Ling & friends before they heads to party all night at Zouk. Then, to avoid the crowded areas like KL or Sunway.... we (me, San & Lyeem) went and have Baskin Robin instead. I have no idea why we still ended up shouting and drinking at Little Bali. BUT LOVE THE NIGHT WITH U GUYS! Miss Blur (Amelia) joined us later on... <3 To me, age matters. I guessed the next count down would be a more peaceful one. LOL!

With San, the honey 

With Yeem, the buddy 

With Amelia, the miss blur 

Hearts All 

A month of holiday has finally come to an end. Sigh! I'm gonna miss each and everyone of you. Packing my way back to PJ tonight. Take care my friends. *hugs*

Xoxo. 


No comments:

Post a Comment