Sunday, July 15, 2012

BBQ

Day 65

Sadly to say this is going to be my last weekend off-day because i just got a second job at the airport. I can't imagine having the hectic life but lets pray i can manage it with only maybe 4 hours of sleep daily. Don't even have to think about blogging or catching up my dramas.... Oh gosh! 

Anyway, screw that. I just had one of the best nights here last week. BBQ party at my neighbour's! Thank you Vince and Ruth. You guys are amazing friends / parents to us. Hahaha. BBQ party here is nothing like in Msia. No heat, no sweat. And bonfire is a necessity. 

#1 - Busy preparing 


#2 - BBQ pits 


#3 - Grilling chickens


#4 - Meet Sierra! Super human-friendly. 


#5 - Just love dogs who doesn't bark!! 


#6 - Jalapeño with bacon is the bomb!  


#7 - A variety of seasoning. 


#8 - Eggs wrap


#9 - Sweet n sour pork balls


#10 - Here, they name these "bak choy". Lol~


#11 - Big bad wolf


#12 - Love 


#13 - Best shot! 


Really hope we will do this again before we leave Alaska. I left a month and half here... time flies right? I'm pretty sure i will miss everything here. Treasure all now! 


Xoxo. 


No comments:

Post a Comment