Saturday, June 2, 2012

An Average Of 8 Degree Celsius

Day 22 

Finally i have internet connection! My house wifi was down for almost a week but thankfully now is serviced and have better speed to accomodate the 8 of us. Haha! I've been busy working 5 days a week trying to earn some money before spending it during my travel period. 

The weather here is seriously NOT summer. Even with few layers of clothes, we will still be freezing cold especially while we are waiting for our bus. =( I'm working now at one of the restaurant lounge at the Ted Stevens International Airport. So far so good, my co-workers are nice and thought me patiently. Just that its kinda tired when i have the job scope of To-Go cashier, bar prep & buser at the same time. Wonder can i still have the strength to work second job. Hmm~ 

I'll just post up some pictures showing the main places i went to visit before i started working. I'm still very much amazed by the beautiful sceneries and landscapes in Alaska! I don't remember the names of those places of interest, so its going to be a jumble-up of Flat-top, Alyeska, portage glacier, parks, downtown & one of the coastal trail. 

















































Praying for the weather to be warmer and the pretty flowers to bloom! =) Right now i'm just going to drink some hot green tea and wait for the sun to set after midnight. Haha! 


Xoxo. 





No comments:

Post a Comment